Anthony is a sport photographer based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. After an athlete career with the national French rowing team, Anthony took the artistic path and chose to dedicate himself to sport photography.
Since 2014, Anthony has combine photography with his experience in sport and some ampathy, to illustrate how it feel to be an athlete, from beguining in a sport to achieving a life changing performance.
In 2016 Anthony co-founded a rowing media, Row’IN, which he managed for a few months. The same year, the writer Michel Brignot and he co-published a book of poetic photographs & texts on rowing, Mémoires d’Aviron (Ed. de la Passerelle).
Beside photography, Anthony writes articles and reports as well. His words can be found in magazines such as Row360 and MédiasAviron.
Please, do no hesitate to get in touch if you want more information or if you are interested in a collaboration.
Some of the events I covered:
- 1 Summer Youth Olympic Games (ARG)
- 4 Rowing World Championships (NED, FRA, AUT)
- 4 Rowing World Cup (FRAN, SUI, NED)
- 3 Oxford & Cambridge Boat Races (GBR)
- 2 Indoor Rowing European Championships (FRA, NED)
- 1 Amsterdam marathon (NED)
- 2 Henley Royal Regatta (GBR)
- 1 Head of the Charles Regatta (USA)
- 1 rowing expedition on the Kafue River (ZAM)
Some of the federations, clubs, media and companies who have used my photography: